iRay Manager V2
This Blog present the new iRay Manager Script at 3dsmax2012. It is a update of Artur Leao iRay Manager V1.6.
iRay Manager V2 at 3dsmax2012(eng): download Update at 01-10-2013
- Interactivity Performance
- exteded progressive Options
- FireFly Filtering (The FireFly Filtering is a boolean that filters out higher range values that cause "fireflies", the bright white pixels usually caused by caustics that take a long time to converge.)
- Matte Ground
- Clay Render
- Save/Load Options
- If you have trouble with "String Options" from a old file, and you can´t delete, is this is a Bug, and you must merge your scene in a clean scene.
- Some Option ( for example progressive Option) is for Stand alone User, and don´t work in 3dsmax+iRay.
more Information ( Tips / Systems / News Room etc. ) about iRay Renderer find you on this new website: http://irayrender.com/
"iray hemisphere environment mode" Tutorial by Jeff Patton: http://jeffpatton.net/2011/12/iray-hemisphere-environment-mode/